Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Blog Evaluation


I must say I was very frustrated with this blog at first. I am a college student with a billion other things to do, and what do I have to write about? All I do is eat, sleep, and do homework, and most of that time I was so sick I could barely go to school. So how could I possibly have anything exciting to talk about or insightful to say?

On top of that, there is the pressure of writing something impressive. I felt like I was expected to write brilliant, witty, deep posts (I still feel that way) and that there was no way for me to measure up. I like to think that I am a good writer, but that isn't very helpful when I have no inspiration.




However as time passed I began to have a better idea of what I wanted to post. I just found simple things to talk about: books I had read, things I learned in other classes, etc. But as the due date for the blog neared, I still did not have very many posts and had no ideas

Luckily for me, the best inspiration is often last minute panic. Even though through most of this process of writing this blog I have not enjoyed it one bit, now that I am finished I am pretty pleased with it. Maybe I will even continue the write in this blog after the class is over.



P.S. I drew these pictures myself. I feel like they are a pretty accurate analogy of how I felt before and after completing this blog...not to say that I'm done with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment